Green's Hill-Amy Lane's Home - News

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Meme Day



 Okay-- so Wednesdays are my longest days, so I'm going to take the easy way out of the blog tonight.

First we have homemade memes.  Yeah, I know--I got a little excited about the editing function on my phone. I have a very little brain.

But Dewey and Mrs. Poopy Butt-hole were willing models, so enjoy.

And I posted about a zillion pictures of Squish modeling the Pi shawl.  I was planning to keep this, but once it was done, I had the perfect gift recipient in mind, so I think I'm going to keep the scrap thing I'm working on now and which will look horrible on me and anybody else but I will love with my scattered little heart.

My color sense is THE. WORST.  I'm not even kidding.

So enjoy the kittehs, and enjoy Squish. Those of you on the east coast, stay safe and warm and dry.

Those in the Pacific Northwest, stay out of harms way.

Those of you fighting for justice, for DACA, for healthcare, for civil rights--you're not alone.

And for everyone made scared and sad by the steaming pustule on a warthog's dingleberry that cheated its way into power?  Take a deep breath. He's got to pop soon.









No comments: